Employment

Do you love dogs and cats? If so, than Country Lane Pet Resort may be interested in you.

Learn More (click here)

Do you have what it takes?

The role of a caregiver at Country Lane is a very physical and challenging position which provides a rewarding role for the true animal lover. Whether full-time or part-time, we seek the dedicated, compassionate candidate. A team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves while providing unconditional love to our waggin-tail guests.

The position involves 85% cleaning of our guests rooms. The remaining 15% is a combination of exercising our guests, overseeing special dietary and medication responsibilities, and other miscellaneous tasks such as bathing, yard clean-up, etc. The caregiver role is a demanding role that works weekends, holidays, and a split shift during the weekdays. Dependability is essential and long hours during peak travel times are expected.

When are positions available?

Our staff is a very experienced team, but positions due open periodically. Our most active hiring time usually takes place in the spring as we prepare for the busy summer holiday travel season.

Our approach to hiring is very different. Unlike most boarding facilities which hire seasonal help to assist them during busy times, we prefer to hire individuals who will be apart of our caregiver team for a long time. We believe that consistency in the core team provides our new and returning guests with the greatest level of comfort. Our new guests benefit from a caregiver team with over 20 years of combined experience while our returning guests are greeted by trusting friends they already know.

Still interested?

Complete this short questionnaire and return by email to randy@countrylanepetresort.com. Your contact information will be retained until our next position becomes available. We will review your application at that time.

Additional employment questions can be answered by contacting our office at 513-553-4513.

Leave a Comment